Black Box helps clients in the media and broadcasting industry design, build, deploy, and upgrade mission-critical monitoring and control solutions, video processing and distribution infrastructure, and high-performance networking systems to improve collaboration and productivity, lower operating costs, and simplify back-end support systems to deliver clear competitive advantages.
Come see these solutions in action at NAB (National Association Broadcasters), the world’s largest electronic media showing, April 7 – 10 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
We’re located at booth N3119, next to Miranda and Ross in the North Hall. Stop by to learn about our professional broadcast and media solutions. This year we are featuring:
- Unified KVM and SDI switching in a single platform
- KVM and HD video extension and switching over IP
- Zero-touch keyboard/mouse control of multiple CPUs and monitors
- 3G-SDI, HDMI, or DVI video extension with JPEG 2000 compression
- Quad-screen processing and KVM switching
Filed under: Broadcast and Media, High-Performance KVM | Tagged: Broadcasting, Broadcasting Solutions, HD video extension, KVM, KVM switching over IP, Media, NAB, National Association of Broadcasters |