Considering a new digital signage or video distribution system? Be sure to download our updated AV, Multimedia, and Digital Signage Design and Sourcing Guide. You can also pick up a hardcopy of the guide at this year’s DSE Tuesday, February 26th – Thursday, February 28th. You’ll find us at booth #645.
- AV distribution methods (in-line, CATx-based, fiber-based, IP-based, and wireless).
- Components that typically make up an integrated digital signage/AV distribution system.
- Video formats, display methods, and display configurations.
It also includes resources for:
- Affordably setting up digital signage in SMB and enterprise organizations.
- Economically extending video over CATx or fiber cabling to distant screens.
- Efficiently splitting and switching source video to multiple displays.
- Converting or scaling for newer types of displays.
- Sharing video presentations wirelessly in meeting rooms for better collaboration.
Filed under: ProAV |