When: Thursday, May 13th, 2010
Time: Two informative sessions to choose from: 8:30 a.m. to noon or 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The programs are identical, so you can attend the one that’s most convenient.
Where: Four Points by Sheraton, 910 Sheraton Dr. Cranberry Twp., PA 16046. Get directions.
Learn more about:
- Preventing network breaches and unauthorized access with the latest in network access control.
- Increasing employee productivity, reducing external threats to the network, and controlling bandwidth costs.
- Using the latest infrastructure solutions to save space in high-density applications and managing cables.
- Improving communication and increasing sales with digital signage. Inform. Educate. Notify. Alert.
- Using an IP network to control, monitor, and manage servers and mission-critical equipment, and more.
- Reducing IT power consumption by up to 25%.
- Customizing and securing your network with unlimited bandwidth capabilities at cost-effective pricing.
- Taking advantage of the Pittsburgh Technology Council and their technology business offerings.